Monday, November 1, 2010

Illuminated Tron Legacy teaser billboard on the Sunset Strip...

I'll be the first to admit when I first saw this billboard in the daytime for Disney's Tron Legacy I was a tad underwhelmed, mostly because of the fantastic Tron teaser billboards that have graced Santa Monica Boulevard this past year.
Tron Legacy Sunset Strip billboard at night
Imagine my surprise and delight when I realised that this movie billboard, along L.A.'s infamous Sunset Strip, actually lights up at night to create a real stand-out spectacle.
Tron Legacy Sunset Strip billboard
This cool billboard was snapped by day and night on October 28, 2010.
Tron Legacy illuminated teaser billboard
I'm keen to see what imagery they will choose next to promote the movie and how they will set it apart from what has come before.
Tron Legacy teaser billboard at night