Sunday, February 7, 2010

TV WEEK: RuPaul's Drag Race season two billboard...

Ru Paul's Drag Race TV billboardIt's TV WEEK here at Daily Billboard when I'll be showcasing a different advertising creative for a television show every day, so make sure to let me know which one you like the best.

To kick things off is this absolutely fabulous vision in hot pink and black, RuPaul's reality TV show Drag Race (just think America's Next Top Model without the skinny dumb models, and bitchy drag queens instead. It's entertaining viewing to say the least).

When I saw this billboard for the second season of the show driving past on La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles on February 3, 2010, I just knew I needed it for Daily Billboard. It looks amazing against that deep blue Californian sky and really does catch your eye.

As the show's host, RuPaul, would say, "Gentlemen start your engines and may the best woman win!"