Saturday, February 13, 2010

TV WEEK: Big Love season four billboard...

Big Love season 4 TV billboardIn honour of tomorrow's Valentine's Day festivities I couldn't resist bringing TV WEEK to a close with the season four billboard for polygamy drama Big Love.

The advertising creative features the shows main stars, Bill Paxton (as 'Bill Henrickson') and his wives Jeanne Tripplehorn (as 'Barb Henrickson', his first wife), recent Golden Globe winner Chloe Sevigny ('Nicolette Grant', Bill's second wife) and Ginnifer Goodwin (as 'Margene Heffman', his third and youngest wife).

Even though I don't think I can bring myself to watch a drama about a fictional fundamentalist Mormon family practicing polygamy in Utah, I still think the show's premise makes for a visually arresting image.

The billboard was photographed on Melrose Avenue on December 31, 2009.