Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn on Location second unit in Stanley Park"

I didn't get any photographs of any actors.  I didn't get any photographs of Kristen Stewart but I did see her.
This was a second unit shoot meaning no sound or dialogue by actors.  It was stunt work with stunt actors and some main actors.

On Location with 2nd Unit Stunts  Breaking Dawn Vancouver

On Location with Breaking Dawn 2nd Unit

Stunt Emmett on treadmill On Location with Breaking Dawn

On Location with Breaking Dawn in Vancouver 2nd Unit stunts

I found this location after receiving a great tip Sunday night.  I arrived around noon and spotted @Noel_Fisher and @, taking their turn on the Vampire speed treadmills.  Their costumes looked great.  I saw Noel Fisher arrive at YVR last night and he told me he was here for a few scenes.  He did a few scenes and they were wrapped about 4 pm.



I heard Kristen Stewart was going to arrive around 3pm .  Up until that point she was due to arrive,  watching what was going on was pretty easy.  They were just doing this running on the treadmill being towed by a truck.

I saw the same special tread mills at Capilano Park and were used by the same stunt actors last week.
I spotted the stunt actor who played Emmett taking a break lying out on the sidewalk.

A look at the 2nd Unit Location for Breaking Dawn.

Spotted Producer Wyck Godfrey On Location with Breaking Dawn
I spotted Elizabeth Reaser taking her turn as Esme on the treadmill first.  Then I saw the stunt actors for Carlisle, Edward, Rose and some other female Vampire actresses.  I spotted the stunt Edward practicing some fight scenes with a stunt girl and the stunt co-ordinator.

Crafty and chairs for stunt performers, Stunt Emmett, Carlisle, Rose, Edward and more

Camera Truck

Kristen Stewart's trailer.
I was able to watch Kristen Stewart as long as I didn't take out my camera.  She arrived with John her assistant and her personal protection team.  There was a set containment woman who spent at least 2 hours wrapping up the set so no one can watch what was going on.  There were at least 12 set containment day workers to patrol the woods and park and prevent people from taking photographs.

Kristen arrived, did her work and left after 45 minutes. They were so concerned with someone taking a photo, they had someone ride on the treadmill with Kristen holding an umbrella. 

It was great to see her run and in her Vampire dress.  She actually has a great running style albiet it was fake running on a treadmill.  
It was a fun day.  Check out the video on Youtube - Search Newsflic or I'll post it on my blog soon.