Saturday, January 23, 2010

Entourage season five TV billboard...

Entourage season 5 TV billboard
I chose this billboard to kick off things here at the Daily Billboard as it holds a special significance for me.

I actually saw Adrian Grenier, Jeremy Piven and the rest of the Entourage cast during the photo-shoot for this promotional campaign for season five of the popular TV show. They were striding down the middle of the traffic as I drove past on Santa Monica Boulevard.


Imagine my surprise a couple of months later when I looked up to see this image adorning the skies of Sunset Boulevard on August 15, 2008.

Now that's Hollywood for you...

UPDATED: This giant billboard for the fifth season of Entourage was snapped along L.A.'s Sunset Strip on October 13, 2008.
Giant Entourage season 5 billboard